Latest Update on Crowdfund
Alright, so as promised, I have started to fulfill the perks from the Indie-go-go campaign. Here is the latest info. I will update as I complete shipping for additional perks, etc.
What has already been done:
• All the download codes have gone out to whatever e-mail address you used to contribute to the campaign. Follow the URL sent to you in the e-mail, enter the code, and download the album onto the device of your choice. Please note that you will not be able to stream or listen to the album through the Bandcamp website or App until September 11th. I know that's not ideal, but its the compromise that we've got to deal with in order to get the contributors their album a month ahead of the release date. If you have not received your download code (be sure to check your spam folder, etc), send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know the name you made the contribution under and the perk you selected and I'll get you sorted out.
• All of the CD COPY OF REGULAR EDITION perks have shipped. An e-mail with tracking number has been sent to the e-mail address you used for the campaign.
• All of the CD COPY OF DELUXE EDITION perks have shipped. As above, you should receive an e-mail with the tracking information. Please note that these are just the plain CD copies. I haven't shipped the signed copies yet, but they will be next. Also, a handful of you who ordered this perk added a t-shirt or hoodie. Those are showing up next week, so your orders will ship as soon as I get those in.
• All of the remaining CD-related perks will ship after that, including the different tiers of Ultimate Fan Pack.
• The shirts and hoodies are expected to arrive Monday, so perks containing these items will ship next.
• I am also supposed to get the vinyl in some time next week, so perks containing vinyl will ship after that.
• I am already in the process of fulfilling some of the remix and guest vocal perks. If you selected this perk and haven't already, you might want to get started on putting your materials for that together.
• The non-crowdfund pre-orders placed through my website will start shipping approximately around September 1st, so you should still get your items ahead of the release date.
• I'm saving the Skype calls for last, mainly because I'm going to be pretty busy with all this shipping in the coming weeks, but also because I thought people might want to discuss the album after having time to listen to it a bit. I'll reach out when I am ready to start scheduling these.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE: As you are probably aware, the US Postal system is a bit of a mess at the moment. On top of the significant stress caused by the higher mail volume happening under the COVID pandemic, the current Administration put a new postmaster in place who has instituted policies to deliberately slow the mail down. I'm not going to get into the politics of this, but the end result is, things are moving a bit slower than you may be used to, so please be patient. Consult your trusty tracking number to keep an eye on things, but expect a bit of a longer wait than usual. In the meantime, I hope you'll get lots of plays out of the digital copy you should have